Privilege Card Terms & Conditions
1. By completing the Application Form for a Chippenham Pitstop Privilege Card the Applicant signifies agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the Chippenham Pit Stop Privilege Card Programme.
2. The Agreement is between the Applicant and the owner of the Chippenham Pit Stop Privilege Card Programme, Oakleigh Acres Ltd.
3. Entry to the Chippenham Pit Stop Privilege Card Programme is by invitation at the discretion of Oakleigh Acres Ltd.
4. Applicants to the Chippenham Pit Stop Privilege Card Programme are required to complete an application form which, if approved, will create a membership record on the Chippenham Pit Stop Privilege Programme database.
5. Each member of the Chippenham Pit Stop Privilege Card Programme must inform Oakleigh Acres ltd of any changes relating to that member’s account details.
6. Each member will be issued with a card which is personal to that member. The card will remain the property of Oakleigh Acres Ltd.
7. Cards presented by members when making purchases at the Pit Stop will be credited with points. Failure to present cards at the time of purchase may result in points not being credited.
8. Cards will be credited one point for each full pound sterling spent at the Pit Stop. This may be varied at Oakleigh Acres Ltd’s discretion but any variation will not be to the member’s detriment.
9. Oakleigh Acres Ltd will determine items against which vouchers may be redeemed. Items purchased with vouchers will not attract points.
10. The Pit Stop Privilege Card may only be used at Chippenham Pit Stop. Points are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
11. Subject to giving the Member one month’s notice, Oakleigh Acres Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Chippenham Pit Stop Privilege Card Programme or change any of the terms and conditions of the scheme.
Chippenham Pit Stop is a trading name of Oakleigh Acres Limited; a company registered in England and Wales. Company reg no: 01324722 VAT no: 879480268